posts @ https://blog.lizzie.io
Hey, I'm Elizabeth Dixon; I work as a consultant for security research and vulnerability assessment in the Bay Area and remotely. Like what I write? Interested in how I could help with your company or project? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(My GPG public key is available here, and the fingerprint is
7336 1FE3 0470 B2D3 CC18 8569 1B29 FA62.)
- 2018-07-13 Preventing USB Attacks with
linux-hardened: an update for a post-Grsecurity world.
- 2017-03-27 Breaking KASLR with
perf: sampling addresses with
- 2016-12-12 Preventing USB Attacks with Grsecurity: BadUSB, poisontap, et al.
- 2016-11-03 CVE-2016-6321 notes: "pointyfeather", a logic bug in GNU tar.
- 2016-10-22 Using
userfaultfd: sample code!
- 2016-10-17 Linux containers in 500 lines of code: …and 3000 lines of text.
- 2016-10-14 Exploiting CVE-2016-8606: a cross-protocol attack from browsers to Guile Scheme repls!
- 2016-10-06 Notes about CVE-2016-7117: a use-after-free in the Linux kernel, in