posts @ https://blog.lizzie.io
Hey, I'm Lizzie Dixon. I'm a computer security researcher living in San Francisco. I write about vulnerabilities and software projects. Subscribe for updates as soon as I publish them:
Like what I write? Interested in how I could help with your company or project? I do consulting work to help businesses, typically growing startups, develop good security practices and fix vulnerabilities. I'd love to discuss any of this over coffee – you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2018-07-18 Clickjacking Chrome Extensions: a year-old bug in PrivacyBadger.
- 2018-07-13 Preventing USB Attacks with
linux-hardened: an update for a post-Grsecurity world.
- 2017-03-27 Breaking KASLR with
perf: sampling addresses with
- 2016-12-12 Preventing USB Attacks with Grsecurity: BadUSB, poisontap, et al.
- 2016-11-03 CVE-2016-6321 notes: "pointyfeather", a logic bug in GNU tar.
- 2016-10-22 Using
userfaultfd: sample code!
- 2016-10-17 Linux containers in 500 lines of code: …and 3000 lines of text.
- 2016-10-14 Exploiting CVE-2016-8606: a cross-protocol attack from browsers to Guile Scheme repls!
- 2016-10-06 Notes about CVE-2016-7117: a use-after-free in the Linux kernel, in